Added a method
* Return true if a prefix should be used building a foreign key name.
* This by default is true and this works well when the primary key column
* names are simply "ID". In this case a prefix (such as "ORDER" and
* "CUSTOMER" etc) is added to the foreign key column producing "ORDER_ID"
* and "CUSTOMER_ID".
* This should return false when your primary key columns are the same as
* the foreign key columns. For example, when the primary key columns are
* "ORDER_ID", "CUST_ID" etc ... and they are the same as the foreign key
* column names.
public boolean isUseForeignKeyPrefix();